Digital Footprint

I am not ashamed of my digital footprint. Honestly, when googling my name and my common nicknames on sites, my accounts and schoolwork come up. When I googled my name, I was surprised to see a Prezi that I created two years ago as the first thing that showed up. When I googled my common nicknames a bunch of my social media account showed up and there is nothing bad on any of those so I’m not ashamed of them. It’s like if someone went through my internet history, all they’d see is school sites and hundreds of YouTube videos because currently I’m obsessed with Youtubers. At this time in my life, I would be completely comfortable having my grandparents or relatives googling me and clicking the links that pop up because none of them are bad.

3 thoughts on “Digital Footprint

1. G’day Vivi,
    That is great to hear that you wouldn’t be ashamed of your digital footprint. I know when I google my nickname I am nearly every link on the first three pages of the search, but if I google my real name there is less on there.

2. Nice job!I liked how you said what were some of the things that came up for you. Which Youtubers are your favorites?

• Hi, my favorite Youtubers are Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, itsgrace, Hannah Hart, Pewdiepie, thatcherjoe and a gazzilion others. 🙂